We Clean Your DRAINS, Not Your POCKETS!
What We DO:
Pronunciation: uhn-klog, -klawg
verb, -clogged, -clog·ging.
- to free of an obstruction or impediment: to unclog a drain; to unclog
- to become unclogged:
I can’t wash the dishes until THE DRAIN CO. unclogs the kitchen sink.
- $55.00 min. all small lines,
- Kitchen sinks
- Tubs or Showers
- Laundry Lines
- 50% off each additional line at same day visit
- $89.50 min. Main Lines with clean out
Prices subject in increase in difficulty:
- Roof vents
- Stretch under the house
- 4 or more stairs
- Prices exclude week days after 3:30pm, weekends, evenings & holidays
What We Don’t Do
Pronunciation: [pluhm-er] -noun
- a person who installs and repairs piping, fixtures, appliances, and appurtenances in connection with the water supply, drainage systems, etc., both in and out of buildings.
- THE DRAIN CO. can refer you to a plumber